CWCS has set up a school for Spastic Children in Sangam Vihar slum area of South Delhi with an objective of catering to those groups who cannot afford to go for a regular treatment. CWCS also shelters those spastic destitute who have been dumped at orphanages by their parents at the time of their birth due to their Spasticity.
Regular Activities at the Centre:
- To provide special attention to cater to the specific needs of adolescent girls suffering from Cerebral Palsy.
- To provide occupational Therapy to Spastic Children.
- To involve the families in income-generating activities to prevent them from abandoning their Spastic girl child.
- To provide a secure future for them by way of training them in certain simple tasks/activities.
- To try & make them self-reliant by working towards giving them independence in mobility.
- To prepare the required personnel with integrity and dedication for the cause of disability who particularly specialize in pediatric and geriatric problems.