The Association for Child & Women Care Society is an energetic and progressive agency that has provided a variety of services to Women & child care, to families and to children since 2005. Our mission is to serve poor & Under-Privileged Women and Children in India. Child & Women Care Society is a non-profit, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered under the Societies Registration Act (XII) of 1860.
At CWCS We:
- Provide training and education to the Under-Privileged Children
- Train Under-Privileged Women & Children to become Self Dependent.
- Run Rehabilitation Center to help People Live in Real Life Free from Drugs & Wines
- Work for Women Empowerment.
- Run & Manage School for Spastic Children.
- Run and Organise awareness Activities to teach poor people about their growth & awareness.
- Facilitated education of hundreds of children.
- Provided health assistance to children & women to help them live a healthy life.
- Set up a dedicated rehabilitation centre to cater to the spastic children.
- Encouraged low profile charitable organization by funding their activities to enable them in sustaining their efforts.
- Empowered women by providing skill based training for income generation.
About CWCS Founder
Seeing the need for providing free medical aid to the children of deprived children with special focus on physically challenged kids, Ms. Sarita Sharma, a young woman in her late twenties decided to help Children & Women of underprivileged section on her own. After working for more than half a decade in the field of social development, She founded an NGO by the name of Child & Women Care Society in the year 2005. Since then she has been leading this organisation very successfully. With her dedicated efforts, CWCS first started with funding small efforts and grew steadily. After few years, CWCS started its own Child Rehabilitation Centre to cater to the needs of physically challenged children. Till Today, hundreds of children have been benefitted in the areas of education and health with her efforts. Ms. Sarita Sharma has been a person with never say die attitude and has managed to sail through all the challenges with persistence. At present she is leading a team of over 15 people in the organization who are also being coached and mentored by her periodically. She dreams to start an integrated learning cum health centre for the differently able children in future.
- For Detailed Registration Certificates Please Click Here
- We are 80G Registered Organization
- We have taken 12 Certificate